- Cyber Liability – Coverage for First and Third parties for financial loss derived from a hacking attack/virus that has emanated from or passed through your systems.
- Directors/Officers Liability – Liability insurance payable to the directors and officers of a company, or to the organization itself, as indemnification for losses or advancement of defense costs in the event an insured suffers such a loss as a result of a legal action brought for alleged wrongful acts in their capacity as directors and officers.
- Employee Benefits Liability – Coverage for an employer for an error or omission in the administration of an employee benefit program, such as failure to advise employees of benefit programs.
- Employment Practices Liability – Coverage for wrongful acts arising from the employment process such as wrongful termination, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- ERISA – Liability coverage for the exposure arising out of the responsibility as an officer or fiduciary of a company for the handling of pension funding and other employee benefit plans.
- Liquor Liability – Coverage for a business in the event that a claim related to the sale or distribution of liquor is made against the business.
- Special Events – Liability that provides protection for the policy holder against lawsuits, claims made related to bodily injury of other or property damage rented to you for a special event, festival, wedding or get together.
For additional information please contact our office at 602-263-0777 or…