When it comes to protecting your business, let the specialists at Southwest Insurance Brokers design a customized coverage package to optimize protection and reduce your operating expenses.
- Business Owners Policy – Property and Liability coverages designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
- General Liability – Bodily Injury, Personal Injury, and Property Damage caused by business operations.
- Business Auto – Coverage for company use of cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles in the course of business.
- Commercial Property – Protection for buildings and personal property from losses such as fire, theft and natural disasters.
- Workers Compensation – Covers employee injury in the course of employment.
- Professional Liability – Protection against liability incurred as a result of an error or omission in performing professional services.
- Directors and Officers Liability – Protection for individuals from personal losses if sued as a result of serving as a director or an officer of a business or other type of organization.
- Employment Practices Liability – Coverage for acts such as wrongful termination or discrimination.
- Surety Bonds – A guarantee for the performance of a contract or obligation.
- Non-Profit Organizations – An organization that exists for educational or charitable reasons returning any money earned to the organization.
- Commercial Excess/Umbrella Liability – Limits in excess of an underlying liability policy.
For additional information please contact our office at 602-263-0777 or Request a Quote